The Prize is open to all artists, without any limit of age, sex, nationality or other qualifications. Each artist can participate with one or more artworks, in one or more sections. Technical details:
works realized with technical and stylistic freedom (oil, tempera, acrylic, ink, vinyl, watercolor, graphite, pencil, collage, etc.) on whatever support (canvas, paper, wood,
- Sculpture and installation
any organic or inorganic material. In the works sounds, lights, videos, mechanical or electrical movements can be used.
- Photographic Art
color and b/w analog photos, color and b/w digital photos, color and b/w digital elaborations, works entirely created by computer. The maximum dimensions allowed per each works are 150 cm per side
- Video Art and animation
film, video and works with all the animation techniques on any digital and analog support. The works has to last as maximum 15 minutes, opening title and closing credits included.
any technique, expressive form and with any support materials (video, music, etc.. to be provided and arranged by the artist in the case of being selected as finalist) can be used.
- NEW - Virtual Art - i Fope, with the contribution of FOPE: artworks entirely created by computer, 3D graphics, virtual installations, works created by smartphone or tablet applications, videos entirely created by computer, virtual videos, net art. The finalist artworks will be on display at the collective exhibition on tablet or smartphone.
Kresge Foundation Invites Preliminary
Applications for Arts and Community
Building and Artists'
Skills and Resources Grant Opportunities
Deadline: February 1, 2011
First Prize - Solo Exhibition in the N.A.W.A. Gallery
- Entry fee $35.00 (up to three entries). check payable to N.A.W.A.
- Artist's name and name of work should be clearly marked on CD
- Images on CD must be 300 ppi maximum size 6" x 4" in any direction
- Artist may submit a 72 ppi JPG as an email attachment (rather than a CD). Please send to: email@example.com and in the subject like please write: 'Annual Open Small Works Exhibition'.
- Artwork information must be included in email (signed waiver, application, and entry fee must be sent by snail mail).
- All artwork must be for sale. Please sign application waiver and return with application.
- SASE (with sufficient postage) for notification of acceptance.
- SASE (with sufficient postage) for the return of CD (optional).